Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Corey and Lindy { Tallahassee Wedding Photographer }















So after a magical session with the Blime's family, I had to take my new engaged couple to the same spot. Lindy is the type of bride that I simply treasure- every thing she does incorporates family, tradition and true love. She planned a "picnic" shoot for her session with the love her of life that had objects that came from the past of her family. Every prop had a special significance, from the glass jars from her Dad's first job to the necklace she wore from her grandma. Each piece has had nostalgia written all over it. Hopefully, these images will do the same for them in the years to come. I love love loved this idea! Infact, I want to do more of it! Until then, look out for their wedding this summer!

No comments: